Carbon Footprint for your Business or Association
Tracking your organisation’s carbon footprint can have the following benefits:
- Increase Sales – Supports customer RFPs action requirements
- Reduce Cost – Save energy & other operational costs
- Compliance – Prepare your business for Mandatory GHG Reporting & other legislation, meet supply chain requirements
- Market differentiation – Enhances your business & brand’s sustainability credentials, brings PR and marketing opportunities
- Stakeholder management – Helps meet CSR objectives, attracts investors
- HR benefits – enhances staff morale and attract & retain employees
Our assessments use industry best practice/standards such as the WRI/WBCSD Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Protocol and ISO14064-1. They are also underpinned by the use of internationally recognized emissions factors databases, e.g. from Defra and EcoInvent, to give just two examples. Reports are available in formats suitable for Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting and other compliance reporting needs.
The first step of any organisation’s sustainability/carbon management program is to gain an independent & thorough understanding of its current green-house gas (GHG) emissions. Our carbon footprint analysis for your business provides you with a comprehensive assessment, identifying current major emission sources and opportunities for savings in the future. Depending on your business’s profile, you may also be able to get funding towards your program.
WHAT YOUR ORGANISATION WILL GET
- An experienced carbon management consultant
- Fast and efficient service
- Support in data collection process
- Detailed calculation report
- Breakdown of your organisations carbon footprint
- Recommendations on next steps for your carbon management
- Carbon Footprint Standard to market your business with
- Carbon management support for a whole year following the assessment
- Carbon offset recommendations to help you become carbon neutral
TAILORED & AFFORDABLE
Our Carbon Footprint service is tailored to meet your organisation’s profile. The analysis will be based on a set of energy usage, travel / transport and other operational parameters, which may include supply chain considerations.
Depending on your companies profile, you may be able to get funded support.
REALISING COST BENEFITS
Your Carbon Footprint report will outline the size of your carbon footprint and its contributions from your various business operations. We also provide some suggestions for easy to implement strategies to reduce your CO2 emissions. Our clients are frequently able to make cost savings immediately right after implementing our suggestions – that easily offset the cost of the Carbon Footprint analysis.