We’re searching for an experienced solar installer to serve as our foreman. We require attention to detail and you need to have a self-starter attitude with a can-do mindset. Detail oriented and polite, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a dedication to high levels of customer service. Comfortable working on roofs, ladders, and other difficult work sites. Able to support extensive physical requirements of on-site solar construction, including the ability to lift 70 lbs, work in extreme conditions (hot sun, high places, and crawl spaces). Clean driving record to safely operate company vehicles. Capable of operating job site construction equipment such as man-lifts, forklifts, booms, etc. a plus.
Everybody in our company is passionate about renewable energy, so we hope you’re too.
Licensed Electrician will work on the installations of some of the world’s most cutting-edge technology. This position is responsible for providing our Operations team electrical expertise and leadership in workplace safety. The necessary training, tools, and equipment needed for success in the role will be provided, including a company vehicle for some positions. We also offer continued education and career path opportunities for top performers.
- Work cooperatively with a team to install solar systems on Commercial and residential roofs, install EV chargers, and battery systems
- Complete residential Main Panel Upgrades (MPU).
- Work with your peers and leadership to evaluate job requirements and cost.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical component and system issues.
- Lead efforts on safe work practices for the Operations team.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to provide the perfect experience throughout the process. This includes explaining to the customers the steps in the installation process.
- Communicate job status to the management team and customer. (back office and customer)
- Attend training sessions and weekly team meetings on new products, installation methodology, and safety.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant electrical experience.
- A valid state Journeyman Electricians License.
- Understanding of NEC codes.
- PV Solar installation experience is a plus but not required.
- Ability to work in challenging environments (hot sun, cold, wind, tight spaces, etc.).
- Capable of standing for long stretches of time and working at heights (on rooftops, climb ladders and stairs).
- Ability to safely handle tools and materials commonly found in the construction and solar industries, such as ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including but not limited to peers and customers.
- Strong technical and critical thinking skills.
- Regular, reliable and predictable performance required.
- Ability to clear our pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen.