Be a Solar Ambassador
Have you got a friend, church, school or small business that you think should really be using solar? Let’s walk through how you can approach them to recommend solar. If the location you nominate ultimately goes solar with us, you’ll receive a reward.
Here’s information about the Ipsun Power Solar Ambassador Program. It highlights how the program works, marketing material you can share, and email templates to send to people interested in solar.
How does it work?
You will receive $250 for every solar installation you helped create with Ipsun Power. Here’s what will happen:
- Send us the contact info of somebody interested in solar. (Send that info by email to [email protected] with the subject line “Solar Ambassador”)
- Introduce us to the solar enthusiast or tell them we’ll contact them.
- We’ll provide them with an estimate and a final contract when ready.
- Upon signing the contract, we’ll send you a thank you package with a check for $250.
Marketing material you can use
We made it easy for you to share material to guide your discussion.
Download our new Solar + Storage informational one-pager here.
Dear [POTENTIAL SOLAR OWNER],
I came across a unique opportunity and wanted to share it with you. I recently spoke with someone from Ipsun Power, a solar panel installation company in Washington, DC. They told me about the benefits of solar and why now’s a great time to consider it.
It made me think of you. Solar energy has the best incentives it has ever had, but incentives will not last. Installing solar panels through Ipsun Power gives you the following benefits:
- Reduce or eliminate your energy bill often by 25%-100%
- Take advantage of current incentives while they’re still here
- Get your system designed and engineered to your unique needs
- Be covered by one of the best labor and maintenance warranties in the industry
- Receive $250 for anyone you refer who receives an installation
You may think solar is expensive. But is it as expensive as paying someone else to produce your electricity month after month instead of producing it yourself?
It’s not. Here’s a quick highlight of the ways anyone can afford solar these days. Option 1 guarantees the best returns, but Option 3 most everyone can sign up for today.
- 100% down payment: You pay upfront, and you receive the best possible return on your investment.
- Monthly payment: You pay for the remainder of your electric bill and for solar, and together they could be lower than what you’re currently paying the utility.
- 0% down payment: You pay nothing and by switching to solar, have an immediate reduction on your monthly electric bill.
Feel free to verify this info when you have the chance, but I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised that recent changes have made solar a great investment for most everyone.
I hope you let me put you in touch with Ipsun Power. Solar is great for your pocketbook, and at the same time, you will be fighting pollution in our backyard by standing up for a truly important cause. Let me know, and I will refer you to someone from their team. That way they can estimate your property’s potential and talk with you about your options. I look forward to hearing from you.